The Forum is organized by the Gorshenin Institute.
Issues for discussion:
• Does Ukraine have a potential for a fast economic breakthrough?
• What is the way to work with the Russian market and Russian partners under the Ukrainian-Russian “cold war”?
• What should be done to the high energy consumption of the Ukrainian economy?
• Free trade area with the EU. When should the economic effect from the new rules in the trade between Ukraine and the EU be expected?
• Pavlo Sheremeta (Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine)
• Alain Remy (Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of France in Ukraine);
• Ihor Yushko (chairman of the board of directors of Seprbank Rossii (Ukraine));
• Oleg Bakhmatyuk (owner of Avangard agriculture holding and Ukrlandfarming company);
• Jock Mendoza-Wilson (director for foreign investor relations at System Capital Management (SCM));
• Andriy Pyshnyi (chairman of the board of Ukrainian Oschadbank);
• Bernard Casey (President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine).