Issues for discussion:
- Are reforms possible in the time of war?
- Analysis of the actions taken by the cabinet’s economic block over the year following the change of power in Ukraine. Strengths and weaknesses;
- Can Ukraine survive without financial support from international donors?
- Should we expect a default in the current year? Why some experts and politicians call it a favorable scenario?
- Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area and Association Agreement with the European Union: when will the process end?
Participants of the panel discussion:
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Deputy Head for Reforms of the Presidential Administration;
- Volodymyr Demchyshyn, Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine;
- Ihor Umanskyi, First Deputy Minister of Finance;
- Serhiy Taruta, Ukrainian MP, businessman;
- Peter Balas, Head of the Support Group for Ukraine at the European Commission;
- Oleh Bakhmatyuk, CEO of Ukrlandfarming, businessman;
- Rostyslav Shurma, CEO of OJSC Zaporizhstal.
Panel experts: Vasyl Yurchyshyn, Oleh Ustenko, Valeriy Heyets, Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, Volodymyr Sydenko, Viktor Suslov, Pavlo Kukhta.
Panel moderator: Emmanuel Grynszpan, special correspondent of La Tribune (France).